People everywhere are proving him right. Read the headlines, watch the highlights, or just step out your front door: Some talented people reach their full potential, while others self-destruct or remain trapped in mediocrity. What makes the difference? Maxwell, the go-to guru for business professionals across the globe, insists that the choices people make – not merely the skills they inherit – propel them onto greatness. Among other truths, successful people know that:
- Belief lifts your talent.
- Initiative activates your talent.
- Focus directs your talent.
- Preparation positions your talent.
- Practice sharpens your talent.
- Perseverance sustains your talent.
- Character protects your talent.
- And more!
It’s what you add to your talent that makes the greatest difference. With authentic examples and time-tested wisdom, Maxwell shares 13 attributes you need to maximize your potential and live the life of your dreams.
You can have talent alone and fall short of your potential. Or you can have talent plus, and really stand out.
There are no reviews yet.